What you need to enrol your child for care
- Childs birth certificate
- Immunisation History Statement
- Customer Reference Number (CRN) for yourself and the child or children you wish to enrol
- Details of emergency contacts. Name, address, phone, mobile number.
- Doctors details (if any)
- Dentist details (if any)
- Medicare card.
- Details of Health Fund and Ambulance Fund.
- Custody Orders (if any)
- Medical Management Plans. E.g. allergy management, asthma management
- $20.00 enrolment fee (you will receive a hat)
- Refer to Parent Handbook
Our educators offer a variety of hours and days for childcare. Some also offer evening, overnight and weekend care. Please contact the coordination unit on 6569 4222 to enquire about the availability.
Fees & Rebate Information
Our Educators are independent contractors and they set their own fee schedule.
Nambucca Valley Family Day Care charges a start up childcare registration fee, please note this is a once off fee for care.
An administration levy is charged per hour, per child, for care. The administration levy is included in the hourly fee charged by the Educator and then payable to the service by the Educator.
Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is provided by the Australian Government to assist with the cost of care.